Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Here Comes Logan Parry


WOW!!! Who knew I would be a mommy TIMES two. Well, 14 months later here he is!!!

Logan Ronald Parry ("Ronald" for Brenton, His Dad, His Grandpa..a little of them all) was born 6:51am at Timpanogos Hospital in Orem, UT. He was 7lbs and 20 inches. My boys like to keep it even. Ha-Ha. Let's see. I was so tired of being tired all the time. I had had enough of being prego. I called my doctor and said hey, we have got to get this baby OUT!!! So I went in at about 3pm and had my doctor strip my membraines. For those who don't know what that means. I am NOT going to explain (GOOGLE IT). at about 10pm I started to have light contractions. The light ones didn't phase me the first time so I went to sleep. I woke up at about 3am with some "real" intense ones. I thought for sure lil Mr. Logan was coming right now. So I woke up Brenton and said, Babe, we have got to go. We loaded up and headed to the hospital. It being so early in the morning no one was on the road. So we got there pretty quick.
Once again I was scared that I would not be dilated enough. I was in sooo much pain I would be sooo mad if they try to send me home. When we got to the hospital, they got me checked in and sure enough I was dilated to 8. They couldn't find my doctor and the anesticiaologist was taking for ever. I was scared that I wouldn't get the epidural in time. I was not about to have this baby without any drugs. NO THANK YOU!!! Well he finally got there and as he was giving me the epidural my water broke. That was the weirdest feeling. Well, after several pushes we welcomed our 2nd beautiful child.

No comments: