Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!!

Happy New Years everyone!!! After long thinking about a new years resolution, I figured I should not do the normal...I plan to stick to a diet and excersize plan. Every year it's the same. So, this year I have decided to....take more pictures of my children. I feel like I never take pictures of my kids. Definately not as much as I should. I can't believe my boys are already 6 and 5 and it seems like I hardly have any pictures of him. How am I suppose to show their soon to be (well...in like 3o years) girlfriends funny and embarassing pictures if I have not to share. So, my resolution this year is to TAKE lots of pictures. To not let any "picture moments" go by. I bought a smaller camera to fit in my purse...so I have no excuse. So...to start...here is the first two pictures of the year!!

me making them take a NICE picture

the boys being themselves...=)

No comments: