
I have such a love & hate relationship with Christmas shopping. Every year it's the same thing. Go to the store, fight the crowds, stand in hour long lines to check out, just to return what I bought the next day...lol Seriously, I am so indecisive. I have got to get with it. Maybe next year will be better. Don't get me wrong...I am done now and I am very happy with my purchases...it's just so TIME consuming and hard to figure out what to decide. The end is very rewarding though. I can't wait to see the kiddos faces Christmas morning! I look forward to this day all year long. I love that I can at least have one day out of the year where I can completely spoil my kids and not feel guilty about it. =) However, next year...I am definitely making a Christmas savings account. My goodness!!!! =)
1 comment:
I totally agree with you girl!! :]
Post a Comment