So, we registered Tyler for kindergarten. He is so excited to go to school. He doesn't start until Aug 26th. So to get him ready we had to go get his kindergarten shots. He had to get 5 total shots. OUCH!!! I felt so bad for him. He got 2 in his left leg, 2 in left arm and 1 in his right arm. Poor guy. We ended up getting Logan 1 shot in his left leg. Figure since we were already there might as well get him the shots he needed as well.
Anyways, so I can't believe that I have a kid going to school. It's crazy how fast time passes. Pretty soon he will be in Junior High. I am so SAD...=(
Well, I will definitely update on his first days.
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whoo hoo! I can't we hae 5 year olds!! Where did the time go? Wish we could have been there today for the birthday party!
WE LOVE YOU, TYLER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD BIG BOY! Michael says to tell you "Happy Birthday!" {Michael said he LOVES Ben-10 too and would love a Ben-10 watch for his birthday also!} :]
Love you guys,
Jeff, Steph, and kids
Gosh I should spell check before I add a comment... what a mess...
I meant to say..
" Whoo hoo! I can't believe we have 5 year olds!"
Love
Steph
Wow! I cried when my oldest when to school. How silly, huh?
Post a Comment