Thursday, August 07, 2008

Tyler Birthday Party!!!

Well, it all started when we woke up to go shopping. YEAH!! We go to get drinks and stuff and I take off with Logan to pick up Tyler's birthday cake. When the lady brought it out...Logan thought it was "AWESOME". I told him that it was a secret and "not" to tell Tyler, for it was a surprise. So we headed off to pay. The cake was like $10 more than it was quoted and I just ended up paying for it because I didn't have time to chat about the price...=) I stopped by the customer service office to get some extra bags to cover the cake so Tyler wouldn't be able to see it. Then we go to find Tyler and Brenton. We finally spot them and head there way. Logan was so excited and yelled out. "TYLER you have to see your army cake...it's SO COOL". Well, it was "supposed" to be a surprise for him. THANKS BUD!!! So anyway, we pay for all the other stuff and then head to go get the pizza. We get that and head home to pack up the truck and head to the park. We set up the table cloths (army) and me and Gma Parry had to duck tape it to the table because it was so windy. Meanwhile Brenton & Gpa Parry are getting the jumping castles blown up. I was so excited. So, we were a park with some jumping castles. I thought for sure they would rather jump. Nope, I was wrong. Everyone ran straight to the park. O'well. It was still fun to have it set up. Made me feel cool. =) So, after everyone played and ate we cut the cake and Tyler opened all his birthday gifts. Since he was starting school in a month he got a TON of cloths. Thanks Gma Parry. He loves his new outfits! He got some toys and other stuff. He had a blast and I am sure everyone else did as well.

PICTURES COMING SOON!!!

No comments: