Friday, October 24, 2008

Tyler's First "School" Picture


So, as I mentioned before, Tyler started kindegarten this year. They had their pictures taken and I wanted to post his picture to show you how big and cute he is. He is still loving school and is the only child I have ever known that LOVES to do homework. He loves to come home and "teach us" how to do it. He is such a smarty pants. I am so glad that we decided to put him in school this year. I was a little worried that he would still be too young as he just turned 5 at the end of July. He is one of the youngest in his class. But, I am glad I did not hold him back another year. He has already proven in the last 2 months that he is ready....=)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute Boy!

BookwormMama said...

Ah Staci, what a cutie! Love the picture! And I love the new border on your blog too! Howdid you do that?