I have so many things this year to be thankful for. My wonderful job that I absolutely love going to everyday. Brenton starting his own plumbing company, Tyler starting kindergarten, moving out into our own place and so much more. I think it is wonderful to have a day set aside where all you can think about is how blessed you are for the things in your life. Throughout the year it is hard to always think of those things as trials and stuff fill your days with grief and sadness. If everyday was treated like Thanksgiving we would definitely be in a better place. But, I guess if we didn't have trials in our lives we wouldn't know what to be thankful for. So, I can honestly say that I am thankful for the trials in my life as it, I hope, has made me a better and stronger person. At least I hope others can see that in me.
For thanksgiving dinner this year I was so grateful to spend my day with my family and to have dinner with Brenton's Grandparents and his brother Jeron. I love having thanksgiving with Grandma & Grandpa Parry. They serve the "best" dinner and always have us going home STUFFED!!! After dinner we sat around the table and enjoyed a fun game of cards which I am so "thankful" to say that I, even though he won, got grandpa up 30 points in one round. YEAH!!! Someday I will beat him again.
Until next year....I hope we can all remember at the end of the day, each day, what we are thankful for.
1 comment:
Staci, I agree. I love Thanksgiving too! I wish we had been with you guys at Thanksgiving dinner. Sounds like it was fun!
Your family picture is so beautiful and you look gorgeous! I love your hair cut!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment