Thanks to the blessing of my neice and the baptism of my other neice I got to see my dad. It was good to visit with him for the little bit that I got. During his visit we went out to Tooele to see my family and witness the blessing of my neice Brynlee and the baptism of my other neice Kacie. It was such a blessing to be there and witness those special moments with them and the rest of the family. We also got to go through the Draper open house. It was absolutely beautiful. Not that I thought it wouldn't be or anything. It was so nice to go through with "my" family. Even though it wasn't an actual "session", it was a great experience. My dad went home two days after the temple visit and I have missed him every day since. I hope he knows how much I love him....<3
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you're posting again! The boys are getting SOOO big!! They look so dapper in their suits. What handsome little men you have. :)
Yeah for the update! I am so glad you got to see your Daddy! :]
You look great too... have you been working out? :]
Post a Comment