Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's For Lunch!

I have spent the majority of the day rearranging my room and at around 10:30 this morning the boys come in to tell me they are hungry for lunch. They had just eaten breakfast an hour and a half ago so I couldn't understand why they were "starving" as they put it. So I told them to go eat an apple until lunch time. I was just too anxious to get my room done. After about 20 minutes the boys come back to my room with big smiles on their faces. "MOM....we made ourselves lunch...Come look" says Tyler. So, wondering what in the world they could have possibly gotten into I dropped what I was doing and ran to the kitchen. I was a little shocked at what was for lunch.




I will have to say though...atleast there was no mess to clean up...lol







3 comments:

Tri-Mom said...

I was impressed with their choice of and presentation of food. They hit most of the food groups-- fruit, grain, and dairy (cheese crackers count, right??). Cute boys.

Mattson Family said...

Love this...they are such cuties!! I can't believe how big they are getting!

BookwormMama said...

Staci, you are doing something right! Look at those great food choices they made! I am impressed! What cuties! Miss you guys!

Steph