
Today I celebrated my 21st birthday. Ok...So it was actually my 27th. But apparently I look 21 or something. Because that seemed to be the number everyone was guessing! Come on people, I have a 7 yr old son! LOL.
Well, today was great. From getting a call in the morning from the kiddies wishing me a happy birthday and having a bestie co-worker sing me a birthday song on my voicemail on my work phone to dinner at apple bees with the hubby and getting seated right away to finishing up watching TANGLED with the family...I would have to say...today was a good day!
I still can't get over the fact that people think I am 21. Either I have young looks...or I act immature!!!! Well, I am just going to think that I look young and have a young heart. Yep, I will stick with that. Definitely going to stick with that...=)
Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes. My day was that more special because of it!!!!
1 comment:
Staci, you'll always look young and hip and when your boys are older they'll look like your brothers instead of your kids!! :]
Love you. Cute family pics by the way!
Post a Comment